Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Neoflash MK-R6 Gold & Silver DLDI drivers

For DLDI homebrew compatibility

R6-02.JPG
The Neo Team have released working DLDI drivers for both the MK-R6 Gold and MK-R6 Silver. As there is no word on support for DLDI auto-patching on these 2 carts, this file is very necessary for compatibility with most homebrew. Also included is the source and DLDI Tool 0.32.
Neo Team said:
NEO R6 DLDI with Dlditool v0.32

this file come with all NEO MK2 / MK3 / NEO2 / NEO3 and MK-R6 DLDI file, and the DLDI tool V0.32 patch APP too, it's very easy to patch the homebrew to work with above cart, just check the how to.
download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
Home page

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
The MK-R6 Gold only has motion over its little brother the silver right?. If this is moderately priced I might get one.

brutalboy-The G6 Team did the same thing for the G6 Real(they released updates before it came out)

EDIT-Spelling

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
The MK-R6 Gold only has motion over its little brother the silver right?. If this is moderately priced I might get one.

brutalboy-The G6 Team did the same thing for the G6 Real(they released updates before it came out)

EDIT-Spelling

Oh, okay. Thanks.

I expect it to get a moderate rating if it's reviewed by GBATemp.

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I expect it to get few sales if it doesn't have auto DLDI patching... most all Slot-1 cards have it now, and I wouldn't think it would be too hard to implement.

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
I can tell you guys, it works quite well, there are a few problems with the loader, but there is plenty time to fix those before the release date. If you don't want to use the loader, you can burn whatever (2mb/16mbit limit) you like in its place.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1