Neoflash 2006 Summer Compo

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by MorteM, Aug 22, 2006.

Aug 22, 2006

Neoflash 2006 Summer Compo by MorteM at 11:36 PM (662 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. MorteM
    OP

Newcomer MorteM Member

Sweden
    This might look bad as it's one of my first posts. I hope you don't ban me for spam or something.. this is afterall a forum for "homemade games" discussions.

The site is holding a competition for homebrew stuff to GBA/DS and PSP. I figured there's alot of people here who can use them [​IMG]
    There's a lot of good stuff there, 80 different contributions. Lot's of games and some very interesting applications, like nes emulators or MSN clients for NDS.

http://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php/board,66.0.html

I'm not gonna lie about participating, cause I am. My friends have been working with both apps and games.
    I hope you take some time and try our stuff, and perhaps toss in a vote for us. We could need some attention [​IMG]

Our game is Tic Tac Joe and our app is Midori!

If information about this already has been posted I apologise. But I couldn't find anything with the search function.

.cheers

2. 754boy

Banned 754boy :D

United States
    MegaETK is awesome lol.

3. Darkforce

Former Staff Darkforce DERP!

United Kingdom
    Havn't had time to d/l the entires yet but it looks like there's some good stuff in there. ^^