Neoflash 2006 Summer Compo

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by MorteM, Aug 22, 2006.

1. MorteM
    OP

MorteM Member

Newcomer
    Jul 11, 2006
    This might look bad as it's one of my first posts. I hope you don't ban me for spam or something.. this is afterall a forum for "homemade games" discussions.

The site is holding a competition for homebrew stuff to GBA/DS and PSP. I figured there's alot of people here who can use them [​IMG]
    There's a lot of good stuff there, 80 different contributions. Lot's of games and some very interesting applications, like nes emulators or MSN clients for NDS.

http://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php/board,66.0.html

I'm not gonna lie about participating, cause I am. My friends have been working with both apps and games.
    I hope you take some time and try our stuff, and perhaps toss in a vote for us. We could need some attention [​IMG]

Our game is Tic Tac Joe and our app is Midori!

If information about this already has been posted I apologise. But I couldn't find anything with the search function.

.cheers

2. 754boy

754boy :D

Banned
    Oct 24, 2002
    United States
    Mississippi
    MegaETK is awesome lol.

3. Darkforce

Darkforce DERP!

Former Staff
    Nov 5, 2002
    UK
    Havn't had time to d/l the entires yet but it looks like there's some good stuff in there. ^^

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice