Tutorial NeoDS - A Guide to Using One of the Greatest DS Emulators

Indy13

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Can you please post how were you able to get it to work, I try twilight menu on DSI XL, but only get white screen

I'm in the same boat. I tried to load both Twinkle Star Sprites and Pulstar, and they freeze at "Loading banks into main ram..." They are in the correct .neo format, and they are at the root of my SD card.

See if by changing version you manage to launch your games, I put the four versions of NeoDS in this pack:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/list-of-all-emulators-for-ds.255764/page-6#post-9049950

Otherwise ask here, I think you will find the answers to your questions :)

https://gbatemp.net/threads/ds-i-3d...-ds-i-games-and-ds-i-menu-replacement.472200/

strawpoll-legend

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

placebo_yue

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
anyone was able to run this on O3DS? i tried for hours today with no success, tried many things, best i've got was stuck on "no rom stack" or "loading RAM blahbla.." messages on the lower screen. Stuck there.

c2soft

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Can you please post how were you able to get it to work, I try twilight menu on DSI XL, but only get white screen
I had the same problem on dsi XL with TWiLight Menu++. Top screen white and bottom show message like: no roms bank or loading banks into main ram or no banking needed. I solved it formatting SD card using FAT32 and 4096 for cluster size.
I found that in a thread in the forum.
I don't know if it was luck or that it should be like this, but still works.

Reactions: WorfRB and Indy13

NightScript

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I just made a fork of NeoDS that uses an updated (but not the latest) toolchain and need help testing it.
Please try out the original. Only if the original works, then test out my build. If it works, then it might be easier to include NeoDS games in TWiLight Menu++ for the future

Attachments

• neods-nightly.zip
    125.8 KB · Views: 21

CrashMidnick

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey, I just made a fork of NeoDS that uses an updated (but not the latest) toolchain and need help testing it.
Please try out the original. Only if the original works, then test out my build. If it works, then it might be easier to include NeoDS games in TWiLight Menu++ for the future

That means your fork is working on a DSi via Twilight ? Because the old one never worked, flashcard required.

NightScript

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So this one has to be tested out with a flashcard? Might test it out later, thanks for your support on the scene!
No problem, but I found out on Discord that it wouldn't boot. I'm gonna have to debug why that is, but I don't have much free time

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    KennieDaMeanie @ KennieDaMeanie: lol someone's going wild with the +1s +1