1. ShreddLeddbetter

OP ShreddLeddbetter Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    So I wanted to get some of the old Fatal Fury games on my wii and I downloaded a couple of them after I set up the emulator and game files correctly and I started to play. The sound effects were crisp and clear but there was no music, only crackles and things like that. I've seen people say that they have no music for their games but iirc they didn't have the mp3 folder in their game files. I set up the mp3 folder and converted all of the wav files to mp3. Is there any way to fix this? I currently have Fatal Fury and Fatal Fury 2 and the info stated above applies to both. Thank you in advance!

2. Rainman82

Rainman82 Member
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    A few questions did you read the installation guide for the emulator it’s states each track needs to named with no spaces. Track01 etc. Also they have to be encoded at a certain Frequency to help the emulator run the music smoothly. There are other options retroarch has neogeo support also there is gxgeo. Good luck hope you get sorted

3. ShreddLeddbetter

OP ShreddLeddbetter Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I did not read the installation guide, but I rather followed a youtube video on how it was installed and how to manage it. I did name the tracks properly from what I know, but I do not have any knowledge of the frequency. Can you tell me how to do that or point me to a guide of how to do it? Thank you

4. Rainman82

Rainman82 Member
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    check out wiibrew and the converter you use should an option on it to change it when converting. Good luck

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Emulator), Issues, Neocd