Not open for further replies.

rigogpu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok im trying to get the neo geo app on my wii i know this is one of the most difficult apps for the wii if anyone can help me plz i would greatly appreciate any help...im having trouble finding the bios for this i used google and did alot of searching but still pretty lost well anyone that can guide me closer to getting this running would be great plz any help appreciated

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
We spoke to you about it already a few weeks ago, emulator NEO GEO named GxGeo for Wii under development by blizzo advances gradually.
It is about a bearing of the GnGeo emulator of pepone. GxGeo is coded out of C.
The author carried out on November 16 the video first of his emulator:

images
images

cant wait for this, so many good games!
smile.gif

HERE IS NAM 1975 video
smile.gif
and instructions! by ME!!

To get this to work download the uni bios set for neo geo, open config in the config folder of neogeo, edit it and set to uni bios, exit save.....

Now in roms & bios folder, extract the contents of the unibios pack into the folder, keep the rar file in there as well, wak in a few roms, IF THEY ARE TOO BIG i think over 20mb they WILL either code dump or memory leak and return to loader...!!!

+++Respect love it!

Just forgot, mind my baby girl, had to take off her morning baby TV
tongue.gif

rigogpu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We spoke to you about it already a few weeks ago,?? you might be confused with someone else because this is my 1st time asking for info on the neo geo app....anyways im getting cofused when u say go into config folder and edit?? when i try and run the neo geo on homebrew it gets to the part where it says "Press HOME to EXIT. 1 or 2 to load a ROMSET" then it gets stuck there nothen loads and when i push any of those buttons nothen happens

rigogpu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when i press 1 or 2 or even HOME nothen happens it just freeze's on that screen and i cant do nothen

rigogpu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
imma have to do more research on this im getting lost...i dont think i did any kind of edit in the config folder thanx for the help peeps gonna have to do more reading on this

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Code:
# country?
# japan, usa, europe
country europe

# system type? arcade, home or unibios
unibios

that what the config looks like for me,! like i said unzip your correct unibios into the roms & bios folder, keep the zip in their aswell, make sure your roms have .bins in them check within the .rar
then PLAY
tongue.gif

oh and no bigger roms than 20mb or memory leak or code dump!

if you can't get it working, like i said...give up, i ain't distributing my unibios! SO DON'T PM ME!

rigogpu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DJ if u can point me in the right direction on where i can get a step by step tutorial on this that would be great i dont want ur unibios....wanna just figure how to do everything from beginning to end

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
DJ if u can point me in the right direction on where i can get a step by step tutorial on this that would be great i dont want ur unibios....wanna just figure how to do everything from beginning to end
this is the only tutorial, honestly I'm not having you no*
check my tiny tutorial properly, and do it step by step, so that includes searching for unibios for neogeo, theirs loads on google......
then extract to where i said.....
alter the config as iv'e shown,
use correct roms which are zipped with .bin in them....
BAM play
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night