OP
Trophies
XP
Country
so im sitting here watching our neighbours who don't work

DSC00167.JPG

DSC00168.JPG

DSC00169.JPG

they are on many kinds of benifits,yet they can still climb up laddera to put xmas lights up since the 6th of november

Oh and thank you elixirdream-sama for making me a c3 assistan on the cheat forum

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
There is problems in the uk at the moment with employment, there isn't enough jobs for everyone, Also you don't have to be crippled to not be fit for work.

They aren't allowed to celebrate Christmas because they don't work?

benbop1992

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
the real rewason im moaning is my dad is trying to apply for disablity but its people like that who get it for nothing

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, God forbid they try to lighten up everyone's gloomy lives with a little bit of Christmas spirit. The horror!

I know you feel cheated because they get benefits and your dad doesn't, but it's not their fault. They need the money just as much as you do. I'm in a similar situation to you. My dad lost his job a few months ago and is on unemployment. He can't find a job because in the field he works in, even though he's more than qualified, he doesn't have any type of special super certification. So even though he's better at what he does more than the kids who get this certification, employers only look at a resume and not at a person. So basically while your dad is being passed on and other people are getting it, the same deal goes for my dad.

Odds are they didn't go buy Christmas lights, they probably had them sitting around, so it's not like they used their cash to go buy luxuries.

benbop1992

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
again they people in the middle house have comfirmed that

Posts merged

Guild McCommunist said:
Well, God forbid they try to lighten up everyone's gloomy lives with a little bit of Christmas spirit. The horror!

I know you feel cheated because they get benefits and your dad doesn't, but it's not their fault. They need the money just as much as you do. I'm in a similar situation to you. My dad lost his job a few months ago and is on unemployment. He can't find a job because in the field he works in, even though he's more than qualified, he doesn't have any type of special super certification. So even though he's better at what he does more than the kids who get this certification, employers only look at a resume and not at a person. So basically while your dad is being passed on and other people are getting it, the same deal goes for my dad.

Odds are they didn't go buy Christmas lights, they probably had them sitting around, so it's not like they used their cash to go buy luxuries.

ahh don't worry i just needed to get it out of my system

olliepop2000

Trophies
XP
Country
I've just been made redundant after being in work for 12 years and I also know many people who have lost their jobs as well. We are in a severe recession in case you hadn't noticed it is very hard to find work. If the neighbours are on disability allowance fair enough but one might be on job seekers allowance and one may be on disability allowance?

Waynes1987

Trophies
XP
Country
I actually take this as a personal insult. But seeing as the post has comedic value it lessened the blow slightly.

One Not everyone has a job, some people scrounge wasting government resources ect. This is true very true in fact and its a shame considering the people really looking for work. (having a hard time too) are being labelled negatively.

I don’t work, i raise my 10month old daughter. So by that labelling i should put her into a nursery or day care centre to work?

i have every intention to work. But i wont put her in a day care centre before i actually have to.
Why?
anyone who lives in Britain will know. Its been on the news alot recently. might be because im a new parent i notice it a little more. Fucking pedo women in nursery’s. scary shit.

But yeah now for the comedy of the post, the people might be on the dole. Putting up Christmas decorations far to early. But you have quite a bit of time on your hands if your Taking pictures don’t you think?
i know you probably work so im not Flamming you or anything i just liked the irony
smile.gif

pcmanrules

Trophies
Website
pcmanrules.geek.nz
XP
Country
New Zealand
The lower class in NZ don't even try to get work, its very much a problem here! The cycle is Get to 15, drop out and go on the doll and spend it on drugs and have more kids and repeat it. Mind you they don't even put up Christmas decorations. It's a pity cos here our Christmas is too hot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: