OP
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
NeeDSv0011.png

QUOTE said:
NeeDS, a Nintendo DS emulator for Windows PC's has been released by maxhoov. It appears to be based on the source code for DeSmuME (by yopyop) with a modified GUI. Apparently this runs faster and is more compatable that DeSmuME but unfortunately the original post is in Polish so is a little hard to read. With the help of a Polish collegue I have managed to translate it as best as I can. If maxhoov keeps working on this as is planned, we could see a new favourite emulator for all those wanting to play DS games on thier PC's

See Here

Japots

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It runs pretty well considering im on a 1.5ghz Pentium M laptop with an Intel graphics card. The colors are off tho. Also, if you open and close a rom via the menu, you wont be able to open another rom until you close the program and reopen it. Was a nice way to demo some roms while waiting for my Supercard to arrive.

Coru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
After trying about 15-ish roms, I found this software to be very buggy. I couldn't get passed the menus in half of the games. It's early stages though and it is looking very promising.

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

kernelPANIC

Trophies
Website
www.kanjiswipe.com
XP
Country
Japan
Another fine adition to the DS Emulation 'race'.
Let's keep an eye on this one.
I tested some roms with this emulator, and while Polarium and Zoo Keeper seem fully playable (as expected since it's based on DeSmuME) some couldn't get passed the initial menu (due to the fact that the lower screen options are not visible)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup