Hardware Need Wii Replacement Stickers.

Tapion817

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello there, my Wii has become damaged and I'm sending it in for repairs. I have my Wii previously modded but I was able to swap the part that the Wiikey was soldered with one that wasn't from my friend's Wii. Now my Wii doesn't look like it's been modded but it does look like it's been opened since the stickers that cover the screws are messed up since I had to open it. I am wondering where I can find those stickers online so I can send my Wii for repairs. thank you for your time.

paul1991

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have ever installed a modchip, you know how to remove the disc drive from the wii.
This time, just replace the DVD drive with an unmodded drive instead of putting the modded one back in.

It is just a plug and a ribbon cable that need plugged in.

nikigo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
It is just a plug and a ribbon cable that need plugged in.

I know that, I installed the modchip myself but I think that with covering the vent hole with cables I killed the laser with overheating. Anyway if I replace the whole drive there will be nothing for Nintendo to repair/replace. I was thinking of replacing only the board with the modchip on, so that Nintendo replaces/repairs the mechanics or the laser lens(whatever is busted)... I know there are a couple of solder points, ribbon cables and the ribbon cable for the lens itself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I hate myself