Hacking Need Wifi Usb Adapter Recomendation

wingzrow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In Lew of getting an official adapter since nintendo discontinued them, i want a recommendation of a usb adapter to make a hotspot on my computer that would work for both my ps3 and wii. Anyone know a good brand?

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
What..??? discontinued them...??? then run to Ebay and buy one over there, here in Mexico aren't selling very well, so if you can't find one I send ti to you..!!!
tongue.gif

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
if you have a wired router buy a wifi bridge/access point that plugs into your router this will give wifi access from your wired router
smile.gif

alternatively just buy a normal 802.11G wifi USB adapter that would work
smile.gif

just make sure if your using it for DS then you use WEP encryption and not WPA as it will not work with the DS!

REMEMBER too that the NINTENDO wifi ADAPTER by default will NOT work with the PS3 you would have to soft mod it to make it into a normal wifi adapter to connect the PS3
smile.gif

wingzrow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The nintendo wifi usb adapters still sell on ebay so i think ile just get one off there. Thanks for the help.

PettingZoo

yesss
Trophies
Website
iancoulton.com
XP
Country
In Australia they are still producing the Nintendo Wifi usb adapters O_O. Though I would just use a wireless router or get a WiFi USB dongle which probably is better quality than a Nintendo adapter

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
The nintendo wifi usb adapters still sell on ebay so i think ile just get one off there. Thanks for the help.
i use a Nintendo wifi connector, modified to be a USB router, its fucking awesome, speed is superb for me to my wii and lasses laptop......
can get them off ebay for around £15
otherwise just get a fairly decent router
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr