Need utility that can play DS music looped continuously

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Reshiram_Addict, Oct 9, 2013.

1. Reshiram_Addict
    OP

Reshiram_Addict Member

Newcomer
    Jun 8, 2011
    United States
    I want to make extended versions of some of the game music in DS games but VGMtrans only plays through the song once... I need a utility that can play the game music is DS games looping continuously until I stop it or loop x amount of times...

where can I find something that can do this???

sorry if this is the wrong spot to post, feel free to move if necessary

2. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    Three options

1) Hack the track you want to repeat to jump back to the start at the end of the track. It should be a single command hack and relatively easily done. Not sure of VGMtrans is quite up for it (it got a bit tricky at one point, I have not tried the new version).
    2) Make a playlist and make it silly long with duplicates. Copy and paste and copy all and paste and copy all and paste soon ends up with a rather large track.
    3) Foobar has it. In the version I have here if you click on the playback dropdown menu, order sub menu and then there is the option to repeat tracks, albums and whatever else. I tested it here on a nice 5 second track from Phoenix Wright as I was typing this and I am about to headbutt my speakers as putting that on repeat was a bad idea.