Hacking need udisk version 1.45!

madelinelew

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
While transferring new games into the device, i accidentally deleted the xmenu.dat icon. So later, when I tried running the whole device again, it said that its needs an xmenu.dat format.

So I downloaded one from the net and the next problem was that it required a version 1.45 udisk. I tried downloading it from the net and transferring it into the dslinker several times.

But the system keep saying "need udisk version 1.45!" after a white screen appears, any suggestion on how to solve this problem?

madelinelew

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
ya i am getting the xmenu from that file cause i dont know where else i can get that file. sorry kinda noob here. but how do i xmenu out ot it?

madelinelew

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
hmm..if i put the xmenu.dat into the Dsystem folder, switch on and try everything again, the system will say that there is no xmenu.dat format. so i transferred it out into the main USB folder again, and the device tells me that I need udisk version 1.45. hows?

monkey_banana17

Trophies
XP
Country
hi! im new here.. anyway, i have the same problem. at first when i accidentally deleted the xmenu.dat file, i downloaded a new one (like the ones suggested in this website) but then when i pasted it into my ncard and open it in my ds the "need udisk version 1.45!" message appears! i'm really frustrated now:( please i need help.. i'm not really good at this so please kindly give me a step by step instruction.. thanks!
unsure.gif

glowy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The "need udisk 1.45" message means you have the wrong firmware version, you need to upgrade your card to the 1.45 version.

leinad

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The xmenu.dat's are only compatible with a specific udisk version.
Go into USB Mode, you will get displayed your installed udisk version.
Now go to the Download database, search for the firmware with that UDisk Vers.
Download the archive and then copy the xmenu.dat of that archive to your card.

Or else you can upgrade to the newest firmware, but if your satisfield with the card I wouldn't recomment it, since there is always a small risk of bricking your card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE