Need to know if this GCN Backup is compatible with the wii

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Flashiest_Clay, Jan 24, 2010.

1. Flashiest_Clay
    OP

Newcomer Flashiest_Clay Member

United States
    I have a backup for the gamecube version of 007 nightfire on the wii but It wont work (Im using the gamecube Backup loader). I want to know if I messed up when i was burning it, or if the game simply cant be played. I have looked around on some lists of compatible gamecube backups but none seem to confirm or deny whether it works. Any info/help would be greatly appreciated!

2. Magoo222

Member Magoo222 GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    What sort of problems are you seeing?

The Gamecube Backup Launcher Compatibility List says there are problems with the videos in the game. Sounds like you need a save file on there so that it doesn't try and run the opening level video.

http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/index.php?tit...patibility_List

It's under J for James Bond, rather than 007.

3. Flashiest_Clay
    OP

Newcomer Flashiest_Clay Member

United States
    Oh thanks for the help! I saw the other games under "#" but it never dawned on me to check "J". And I believe you are correct, I will need a save because as soon as the game starts i get an error and it tells me to restart the game, so it must be attempting to load the first level. Ok so I found the gamesave, and now I have one question. Is it possible for me to transfer the save off of my sd card onto a gamecube memory card?