Need "The Last Story" cheats

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by JoostinOnline, May 14, 2017.

1. JoostinOnline
    OP

JoostinOnline Certified Crash Test Dummy

Apr 2, 2011
    United States
    The Twilight Zone
    Is it possible for anyone to make a cheat that gives upgrade items you'd only get through multiplayer? With the multiplayer system down, it's impossible to upgrade a lot of your weapons. That includes Monster Cocoon, Nebirous' Splinter, Muruu's Shell, Kraken Leg, Atar's Claw, and everything for creating clothing effects. A few cheats exist for the PAL version, but I only own the NTSC-U one, and I'd rather not get a copy illegitimately.

DarthDub likes this.
  2. GreyWolf

GreyWolf GBAtemp Psycho!

Mar 2, 2015
    United States
    It's supported on Wiimmfi it looks like. I know that's not a cheat but it's an option if you can't find any.

JoostinOnline likes this.
  3. JoostinOnline
    OP

JoostinOnline Certified Crash Test Dummy

Apr 2, 2011
    United States
    The Twilight Zone
    Thanks, I didn't know that. I'd definitely prefer a cheat though, unless more people start getting online (unlikely).

4. GreyWolf

GreyWolf GBAtemp Psycho!

Mar 2, 2015
    United States
    I had to go look it up, too. I haven't played much of it yet but I would be down for some MP.

JoostinOnline likes this.
  5. Denyl97

Denyl97 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 28, 2017
    Venezuela
    Hey, I got a friend group to play online this game sometimes if you're still interested! And by the way, I tested those PAL codes in the NTSC version and they're working perfect :)