Need sugestions to kill 20 minute time periods.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well every day getting to school takes about 20 minutes, and I need something to do. I'm already listening to music, but I'd also like something to watch. What are some good things to watch on a car, thats around 15 minutes?

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anime is too long, and I'm going to a catholic school, so DS is out of the question, it will get stolen(either by the staff or the students).

L

lastdual

For anime, series such as Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu! and Azumanga Daioh are easy to watch in shorter segments. Don't know if you'd want to be reading subtitles though...

There's always the classic gameboy + Donkey Kong '94
smile.gif

also: if you like games like Sudoku, there's books or cheap digital versions you can pick up.

Bamboo

Trophies
XP
Country
how can you watch and listen to music at the same time ?
I say the music is enough.
Just one or the other don't overload.
However if that still isn't enough because you have two brains.
Maybe you should watch something that has no words like a man
smashing things with big rocks or a man wind surfing or a lady taking her pants off. OR if I have misinterpreted the question maybe somedays you want to listen to music other days you want to watch movies then disregard ever single thing I said and Never mention this ever again to anyone.

r1cky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Do what I did @ school, practice pen flicking tricks. Otherwise if you have access to a bit of room (ie your typical living room area) you can always learn how to juggle a mini soccerball. Again, these are just what I would do to kill time.

Alastair

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm going to a catholic school, so DS is out of the question, it will get stolen(either by the staff or the students).
I don't see what that has to do with a Catholic school. Do rock-choppers not like MP3/CD Players enough to steal them when compared to a DS? Do you not have pockets in your jacket or whatever constitutes your uniform? Taking a hand-held to school does not mean strapping it to your forehead, asking for a confiscation.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
H. P. Lovecraft short stories (basically all of them are short)
Kurt Vonnegut short stories (Welcome to the Monkey House)
Garfield At Large (I Resent That)
Gameboy Micro (Ghouls & Ghosts or Rhythm Tengoku)

nintendofreak

Around. Shoot me a PM.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to a catholic school, so DS is out of the question, it will get stolen(either by the staff or the students).

I don't see what that has to do with a Catholic school. Do rock-choppers not like MP3/CD Players enough to steal them when compared to a DS? Do you not have pockets in your jacket or whatever constitutes your uniform? Taking a hand-held to school does not mean strapping it to your forehead, asking for a confiscation.

Dont u know they strip and cavity search you in Catholic schools?
ph34r.gif

Right linky?
unsure.gif

kellyan95

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I take my DS to school every day, play Picross in Statistics (teacher is good with that), read in Contemporary Themes (teacher is good with that) play whatever I want in World History (teacher is oblivious to that)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Boo I thought that was a rejection comment