Need some on advice for playing imports

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Tommy_T, Aug 15, 2007.

1. Tommy_T
    OP

Tommy_T Advanced Member

Jun 14, 2007
    Hello all, I've been looking around alot of forums about the best way to play Imports on a PAL Wii. Im only really interested in importing games for the USA but its all a bit 'blurry' to me, I just want some things clearing up if thats alright? I understand that most chips have compatability issues with some games, does it just depend on the game or is it something more specific and are the companys working a way round this? and how do certain updates with games brick Wii's? i.e. using NTSC updates on PAL Wii, Is there a way round this other than the brick blocker? as I don't want to play backups just imports. Also I saw a few forums from a while back saying Datel were trying to make a Wii freeloader has there been any recent news of this as I can't find any. Thanks to anyone in advance that helps me out!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice