cruznik71450

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i have an r4 and it can't play gba games so i was looking into a slot-2 solution and i found this website. okay so what i would like to know is can the supercard play more then gba games like nes,gbc, or even snes. i know there is ways to play them throught slot-1 but the quality for the games suck and half the games wont work and i've heard that slot-2's can run these. also if someone can give me a link to site that sells them that isnt a fake(cause i dont want to end up with a fake). any other beyond that be nice as well or even if there is an alternate solution because all i really want one for is to play some gba and some of the oldskool classics from back when i was a kid.

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SuperCards are cheap but have slow RAM which means some games will lag badly. You're better off with a slot-2 card like the ones in the Ewin, M3, G6 or EZ-Flash range. Look at the GBAtemp reviews for more info.

sidneyyoung

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
The built in emulators for gb/gbc/nes are just the same but older versions of the ones you can run on any gba slot-2 cart.

As for gba roms the SC-slot2 range, though not as bad as some would make you believe, is not too great, with several key titles unplayable, and an awkward save system. Their only saving grace is they excel, for a slot-2 cart, with DS roms.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With NES, GBC, and SNES games you'll get pretty much the same results running the emulators from slot-2 as you would from slot-1. The only difference is that you'll have a few more options since you'll be able to run the emulators made for the GBA as well, like PocketNES and Goomba Color.

helpme

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i use a ez-flash 4 lite deluxe for GBA it plays games my supercard CF would not but i dont think it has 100% compatibility but it is better that the slot2 supercards for gba it also plays nds & opera browser

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM