need some ideas for Christmas...

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by JacobReaper, Nov 19, 2007.

1. JacobReaper
    OP

JacobReaper I Love You....

Jun 5, 2007
    United States
    Spoomo
    well, topic kind of says it all but i really have no clue on what to get, so i ask here [​IMG] please don't recommend retarted things you know i can't get [​IMG] lol, well, thanks a lot, i have no clue, just want some ideas [​IMG]

2. Nero

Nero GBAtemp RPG Maniac

Aug 11, 2007
    United States
    iPod Shuffles? They're cheap and you can get one for pretty cheap for Black Friday or Thanksgiving Week. (Sorry I'm not exactly sure about Black Friday, I never shop on that day. [​IMG] )

~Nero

3. JacobReaper
    OP

Jun 5, 2007
    United States
    Spoomo
    well, i was thinking of getting an iPod but I'm already getting an iPod Touch after Christmas so.. yeah.. great idea though, anything else?

4. Nero

Nero GBAtemp RPG Maniac

Aug 11, 2007
    United States
    Oh I'm really sorry!

I thought YOU were the person giving christmas presents. [​IMG]
    Like me.. Little greedy cousins, last year I had to get my little cousin Tony a PSP! (It was used, but not beat up)

Well.. How about.. A nice family to sit down with you for a meal? I'm always up for that.

~Nero

5. JacobReaper
    OP

Jun 5, 2007
    United States
    Spoomo
    lol, its alright [​IMG]

i think i might get tech decks and a BUNCH of ramps and stuff [​IMG]

(yesterday i found my old tech deck and played with it for an amount of time xD )

tech decks are old, but original [​IMG] lol, i wonder what else i want [​IMG]

6. Nero

Nero GBAtemp RPG Maniac

Aug 11, 2007
    United States
    Get a real skateboard. [​IMG]

~Nero

7. enigmaindex

enigmaindex the Scarecrow

Oct 11, 2007
    Gold Coast, Australia
    I use to be so excited about Christmas and now its just like ehh whatever, it sucks i wish i was a little kid again, use to get so hyper Christmas eve haha. But this year for Christmas present im going sky diving. Should be way fun [​IMG]

8. Banger

Banger Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?

Oct 31, 2007
    United States

Yeah same with me I have not been excited/hyper for xmas for almost 6 years maybe.

9. azotyp

azotyp GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 19, 2007
    Poland
    Poland
    Meaybe some cool gps, i saw mio gps (or something like that) with touch scren on supermarket, it was pretty cool (only had touchscreen interface, when i was around, i always used that interface for fun [​IMG] ).

10. Banger

Banger Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?

Oct 31, 2007
    United States
    GPS can be fun but only with a laptop and a wireless card to map out network connections. Something/things for a game console, or a game console.