Hacking Need some help

Bedel

The key of the blade
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll explain myself: few weeks ago, my cousin buyed a 2DS, and I installed A9LH to it. The thing is that he has broken the bottom screen, and now he has to send it to Nintendo in order to repair it. Now I need to unistall A9LH using safeA9LHinstaller, but I have two main questions:

1: Do I need something else than in the Aurora's github of the installer in order to remove it, or just that 7z has everything I need?
2: This is the most important part: since the bottom screen is broken, I can't see anything on it, so it'll be difficult to me to delete from FBI or GodMode9 the arm9loaderhax.bin and luma folder from CTRNand, so I'll need a version of them that let change the bottom and top screen, or someone with a 2DS that can guide me (something like say to me "the file is in the first position and the folder in the second") in order to not delete something I don't want to.

Last edited by Bedel,

Bedel

The key of the blade
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have your original Sysnand Backup without ARM9loaderhax ?. If yes then you can just restore your original sysnand that is without arm9loaderhax...
Note: You will lose CFW and be back on stock firmware without any *hax installed
No I don't, that's why I need to do all this shit. I didn't though my cousin was able to breack it so soon, since he's 18.

RamTheSecond

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Found a Fix :)

1.Download SafeA9LHInstaller from here: https://3ds.guide/updating-a9lh
2.then put the arm9loaderhax.bin file into luma/payloads and rename it to x_A9LH.bin
3. boot up your 3ds and hold x on boot
4. SafeA9LH should boot up
5. Now press Start to uninstall A9LH
6. ???
7. Profit ?

Note: i take no responsibility for any damage.

Bedel

The key of the blade
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Found a Fix :)

1.Download SafeA9LHInstaller from here: https://3ds.guide/updating-a9lh
2.then put the arm9loaderhax.bin file into luma/payloads and rename it to x_A9LH.bin
3. boot up your 3ds and hold x on boot
4. SafeA9LH should boot up
5. Now press Start to uninstall A9LH
6. ???
7. Profit ?

Note: i take no responsibility for any damage.
I said I'll do it, but the main problem is the other one in the OP. Afaik this wont erase those files from TWLNand.

Bedel

The key of the blade
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update! Now I was going to unistall A9LH using safeA9LHinstaller, bit it says this:
FIRM 11.0/11.1/11.2 has been detected!
Press SELECT to load 10.4 FIRM from SD.
Press any other button to load FIRM from CTRNAND.

What does this mean? Can I do it without 10.4 firm, or I can use the one in the CTRNAND to do it?
Also, what if I need it? Am I able to shut it down using power button? Sorry for this questions, they seem to newby even for me, but it's the first time I do this process.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse