need some help...

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by G36cBossMan, Oct 12, 2011.

Oct 12, 2011

need some help... by G36cBossMan at 12:07 AM (380 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. G36cBossMan
    OP

Member G36cBossMan GBAtemp Fan

United States
    ok i just bought an ez flash 4 and don't know how to use it that good i am trying to but a visual boy advance save file on my ez flash 4 gba but when i do it doesn't load the save just says start new game...

2. libertyernie

Newcomer libertyernie Advanced Member

United States
    Did you use the EZ4_Client to transfer the game? You should - it also patches the game in the process.
    Also, the name of the ROM has to match the name of the SAV file, the SAV file has to be in \SAVER, and the name can't be too long.

3. G36cBossMan
    OP

United States
    yeah i tried it it doesn't work... i been trying for 45 mins now different things also tried the gbaatm couldn't get that to work either maybe you or some one can use this vba save so it will be ready to use for my ez flash 4 gba Link - http://www.mediafire.com/?xbgbkegclnbqqm9

4. G36cBossMan
    OP

United States
    bump or not.... forget it i tried everything no use what a big waste of money and the fact that no one wants to help me out isnt helping either Never did i have any trouble with ds flash carts this ez flash is trash

5. how_do_i_do_that

Member how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

Antarctica
    DBZ games NEVER work, they got AP. Doesn't matter what you do. NO FLASHCART on the planet runs DBZ games correctly. Your problem is the rom itself not the flashcart.

In the realm of GBA and flashcarts, always state the game your playing, we are not clairvoyant and can read your mind as to know all the details of what your playing and doing. Your first post is nothing more than a "my crap don't work, I NEVER TOLD YOU MY GAME....hahahahahaha, so guess what my problem and fix for it is..." type question.

Always state your game, your setup and what you did and what you want.

After reading it a third time, your problem is this: your trying to put a EEPROM save from VBA onto a flashcart that doesn't support EEPROM as a save type. Runing the rom through the client only changes the save type it will use in the future. Basically what you want to do is not possible and is a user made problem.