Need Some Help With My Plasma!

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Blastoise, Jun 19, 2010.

  1. Blastoise

    Blastoise GBAtemp Fan

    Mar 14, 2009
    Ok I don't think this is burn in but...
    Iv got a 50" Samsung Plasma (not sure which model). This happened a while ago but cant remember when exactly and what caused it but... in the bottom right hand of the screen theres a wide patch of pixels that are faulting. What happens is, when the TV displays either black or grey colours then they turn to a feint red. It can display other colours fine its just black that has problems. It seems really strange. At first I just ignored it but lately its starting to really annoy the living crap outta me.

    Please help mah fellow tempers!
  2. hullo8d

    hullo8d GBAtemp Advanced Fan

    Apr 17, 2010
    United States
    It's called line bleeding, and there isn't much you can do about it except get it serviced.