Hacking Need some help with IOS35 downgrade

StrikerMan780

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Alright, I am getting a little pissed off right now. I'm trying to downgrade my IOS35, but for some reason, I just get the message "It seems like you are a pirate.... bye". The funny thing is, and I will be honest, I am not a pirate, and I have never installed any WADs or Pirated channels before. NOTHING on my Wii is pirated... all Legit. Yet, I don't understand why the fuck this is happening. I am assuming something is bugged, or something snuck into my Wii marking it like this.

I currently have Homebrew Channel, and I am loading the downgrader from that. I also have DVDX installed.

System Menu 4.0u is what I am using.

Any help would be MUCH appreciated.

by the way, CIOS Installer Rev13 gives me Ticket Error -2011. If you can help me with that, I'd be very happy.

s3phir0th115

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm so tired of that guy... He goes so far out of his way to force his morals onto other people.

Anyway, anger aside, I believe what you want is a cboot2 method. You basically force an IOS to downgrade, or you install one that has the trucha patch applied, and then you pick the IOS you installed to go through the cIOS installer.

StrikerMan780

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thank you very much for the quick reply dude.
smile.gif

Though, I'm not exactly sure how I'd do exactly as you describe. Could someone make a Tutorial?
I have BootMii if that is what you are referring to as a CBoot2 method... ?

The reason I want to do this, is so I can use the Homebrew Channel version of Backup Loader 0.3 gamma, as I made backups of my pretty scratched legit Wii Discs. (I travel a lot, between home and a campground, and it takes it's toll on my Discs. It'd be nice to safely carry around backups in case they bite the dust).

EDIT: Well, I'll try deleting everything off my SD Card, and having only the downgrader... then, Restoring my NAND, because the bastard who made the downgrader written something to /shared2 of my NAND permanently flagging it as having found something pirated(Pirated somethings that do not even exist, everything on my Wii is Legit.....)

StrikerMan780

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry to double-post, but I managed to fix my problem. Thanks anyways guys.
smile.gif

If I come across any other problems, I will make a post in the loaders section.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Crowbar?