Homebrew Need some help with finding an OOT3D powesave

Lucalugia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So, I've updated my system before while conserving homebrew, so I know mostly what I'm doing.
But my problem is, which save do I use? There are a whole lot in yellows8's zip and I've tried a lot of them but none of them even begin to boot into homebrew (The screens don't change to the different colours at all), they just freeze and crash.

If it narrows it down, I'm using the Powersaves method on a European O3DS on 11.1.0-34E.

The saves in the cardids_45fe009000000000 folder corrupt the save file while cardids_c2fe009000000000 let me load into a save file, but won't boot into homebrew.

If someone could either point me in the right direction or just give me a working save that would be great.

Lucalugia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Are you using the right save for your region and version?
Well, I'm using the saves that don't say N3DS, and are in the EU folder of the cardids that dont corrupt my save.

Problem is, there's like 20 of them and they aren't labeled, they don't even say O3DS. They're called things like "POST5_E_24576_9221"
So mostly im just confused as to which one is the correct one.

Lucalugia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I assumed POST5 was o3DS yeah.
Thank you that's just what I needed. I think that may have been the one i tried but botched restoring via powersaves so thank you for telling me which one I needed!

Roomsaver

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I assumed POST5 was o3DS yeah.
Thank you that's just what I needed. I think that may have been the one i tried but botched restoring via powersaves so thank you for telling me which one I needed!
No problem! I had trouble setting up OoT3DHax back on 10.1 and ended up just buying an R4i save dongle so I'm glad I could help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse