Need Some Help With Buring .gcm Files

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by XxDaSaMixX, Mar 5, 2007.

1. XxDaSaMixX
    OP

XxDaSaMixX Member

Newcomer
    Feb 4, 2007
    United States
    Hi, sorry for the noob question, but I would like to know how to burn .gcm files. I know that I am suppose to convert it to an ISO but what program does that? And I also downloaded the GCOSWiinja ISO. I am trying to multi-boot GC games. What program does this?

Thanks and sorry for all the noobish questions!!! [​IMG]

2. Hooya

Hooya GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Aug 25, 2006
    United States
    Central Illinois
    just change the extension to .iso then burn.

3. XxDaSaMixX
    OP

XxDaSaMixX Member

Newcomer
    Feb 4, 2007
    United States
    Wow, thanks for your answer!! Its because I've never burned to a GC game so didn't know the procedure.

BTW, what program to I use to compile multi ISOs to multi boot with GCOSWiinja?

EDIT: Never mind I found it. Im using GCM Utility 0.5 to create Multiboots. Is there a newer version or is this it?

4. avatarx

Newcomer
    Feb 3, 2007
    United States
    Gamecube multi ISOs (burning multiple ISOs on one DVD) doesn't work yet from what I understand.

5. GamerzInc

GamerzInc GBAtemp Fan

Jul 7, 2006
    Memphis
    You can burn multiple gcm files to a disc and play them through gcos or other modchip like qoobpro. I don't know if wii modchips still support this.

6. XxDaSaMixX
    OP

XxDaSaMixX Member

Newcomer
    Feb 4, 2007
    United States
    Yeah, I just tested it out. Doesn't seem to work. I hope someone releases an exploit that will allow this. Well, now I have to run to the store to get some mini dvds. I'll go tomorrow.

7. Hooya

Hooya GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Aug 25, 2006
    United States
    Central Illinois
    *shudders*

just burn them to full sized DVDs. They'll run fine and you'll save a crapload of money.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice