Need some help transferring games from one Hard Drive to anoth

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by sandman512, Mar 21, 2011.

1. sandman512
    OP

sandman512 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 4, 2011
    United States
    Good day everyone. I have a hard drive with a bunch of games on it. I need to transfer it to another hard drive that I just bought. With that being said, I did this once before(via telephone instructions from a friend, whom I cannot get in touch with). I do recall, he did not to the CLONE disc option. The only steps I recall were, formatting, partitioning and that's all I recall. Does anyone out there, have any ideas. THANKS!
    PS: I'm using WBFS manager. THANKS!

2. XFlak

XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Sep 12, 2009
    Canada
    Ontario
    use wii backup manager instead, its much better

instead of formatting the new drive as wbfs, format it as fat32 for more versatility.

I recommend you download ModMii from my signature, and run the USB-Loader set up guide, it will help u do EVERYTHING u need to do to get a usb-loader up and running, including downloaded wii backup manager and telling you how to use it.

If you haven't modded the Wii yet, u should run ModMii's wizard instead of it's usb-loader set up guide. That will mod your Wii AND help u set up a USB-Loader.

3. sandman512
    OP

sandman512 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 4, 2011
    United States
    The wii is already modded if that matters. On the home screen is the option, USB LOADER.