Homebrew Need some help! Does this count as a kind of brick or... what?

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've a legit o3ds, originaly i would have let it on 10.3, but since nintendo forces you to update to 10.5 to enjoy online play, well, i went to update but something went wrong... everytime i try to boot into the home menu the console goes on a black screen, but after i keep out the sd card it loads correctly and when i insert it in it loads the games correctly too, but for some reason when i go to the web browser or system settings and i exit from those back to the home menu, it gets stuck in the same black screen as above.

What did happen? I formated the sd card and it still give that problem. I can't setup browser hax nor install menuhax due to this...

Some bits of info:

- o3ds 10.5 with some legit cias
- Was in 10.3 with menuhax autoboot

Thank you

tom2199

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
boot your 3ds wizhout sd card and then pop it in and select a theme, it's menuhax that is making problems here because it still "thinks" you are on 10.3. after that you can set up menuhax again with the installer

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
boot your 3ds wizhout sd card and then pop it in and select a theme, it's menuhax that is making problems here because it still "thinks" you are on 10.3. after that you can set up menuhax again with the installer
Will try that now, i will comment back if it worked. Thanks :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

snip, it worked! it was that easy? i feel... so stupid right now.

Thank you man! If a mod reads this please close this thread :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning