Need some help choosing protection

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Byakkotai, Jul 16, 2008.

1. Byakkotai
    OP

Byakkotai Member

Newcomer
    Jul 12, 2008
    Hi, I live in the UK and am slowly; as you have probably seen from earlier topics, getting my DS Lite ready for use in time for the arrival of my CycloDS. So far I have ordered screen and case protective things (ummm that sounds stupid but its the JAP Official Hori full DS screen and gamepad protectors).
    If my CycloDS comes in the next 2 weeks I will be able to take it on holiday with me; my insurer won't cover damage abroad and so I need a good case or cover to use so that it will survive intact for about 3 weeks. Obviously Hori would be my first choice but I don't know whether to choose silicon or a solid plastic case. I have a Black DS (did have a white one but had to exchange it due to damage in the box) but I don't mind if the case is white.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

2. mcp2

mcp2 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 3, 2007
    UK blud dun kno
    I treally depends which one of either you get, I've had a hard plastic case and it was wonky and was damaging my DS. Look on DX and read the reviews for the cases.

3. Byakkotai
    OP

Byakkotai Member

Newcomer
    Jul 12, 2008
    Hmm... Play-Asia has a solid case from Hori Japan so I may just get that. What case did you have MCP2?

4. Curley5959

Curley5959 CCC Member!

Feb 2, 2008
    Australia
    By the sounds of the title it sounds like you want to buy a condom.. [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. arctic_flame

arctic_flame GBAtemp ATMEGA8 Fan

Nov 4, 2006
    England land
    Get one of these, and forget everything else.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice