Need some feedback on selling my Wii u bundle

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by zeromission80, May 6, 2017.

1. zeromission80
    OP

zeromission80 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 13, 2009
    United States
  2. xtheman

xtheman GBAtemp Guru

Jan 28, 2016
    United States
    Pirated games shouldn't add value to a console.

MeAndHax likes this.
  3. MeAndHax

MeAndHax GBAtemp Regular

Feb 7, 2017
    United States
    Seriously? You demand more money for something that is free (Cfw) and can be done by everyone on the latest firmware?
    I doubt anyone will buy this.

4. SickPuppy

SickPuppy New Member

Jul 29, 2009
    United States
    You shouldn't mention pirated games in your ad, I just flagged it. What makes you think you can sell pirated games on craigslist.

V0ltr0n likes this.
  5. naughty_cat

naughty_cat GBAtemp Regular

Dec 19, 2013
    Egypt
    I think it's a good price considering the fact that the offer includes such a huge amount of AAA list disc retail games, plus the retail games on the console itself... basically you won't have to buy any retail games for quite a while if you buy this and happen to be owning a wii u for the first time... plus the 2 HDDs... it's not that the cfw is being sold, it's rather that if you simply take up this offer you additionally won't have to go through the trouble of hacking your wii u from scratch, and it just works right out of the box... kinda like paying a technician to do some of the extra work for you... I'd say it's a very good price, though more especially because of all those game discs that come with it...

I'd totally buy this if I happen to be living in a nearer country :X

Last edited by naughty_cat, May 6, 2017
  6. SomecallmeBerto

SomecallmeBerto The Anti-Hero

Dec 17, 2014
    United States
    USA
    Remove the pirated games and the HDD and sell it for around 350

7. naughty_cat

naughty_cat GBAtemp Regular

Dec 19, 2013
    Egypt
    I believe he could make more money from selling the games and accessories individually... Especially because of the collector's edition games included... There's a pro controller as well...

SomecallmeBerto likes this.
  8. V0ltr0n

V0ltr0n GBAtemp Fan

Jan 5, 2016
    United States
    I think selling a system with pirated content is against craigslist rules and pretty much everywhere else. Also, ppl call some ppl dirty pirates, but bootlegging is on a whole other level. Wipe the pirated games and sell it as-is. Ppl will know what they can do with it. I'd say about $300 is reasonable.

9. H1B1Esquire

H1B1Esquire RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.

Nov 2, 2016
    United States
    Earth, bro-dude.
    I'd (not me personally) sell your Zelda stuff in a bundle for $150.00. Sell your Wii U, with some of the other (less than $30.00) games and Wii games for $325.00. Sell all the other Wii U games with the Pro Controller for $125.00. Sell the HDDs for $80-100.00, without "content". And no on selling the 3DS, if that's you. $450.00...

naughty_cat and V0ltr0n like this.
  10. Vieela

Vieela GBATemp's official violin™

Jan 18, 2017
    Brazil
    Seems too expensive to me. Pirate games do not add to the price, since it's a free thing, there's no sense on adding prices over it

11. Felek666

Felek666 Demonically Uncontrollable

Jan 3, 2017
    Poland
    reddit.com/r/satania/
    lmao. If you guys didn't know, Pirated games added to value since people started selling on eBay.
    Also CFW [Permament] also adds to the value so you can't complain unless you're a brainless idiot. People tend to pay more for soft-mods and games included even if they're pirated.

Also vWii softmod also adds to the amount so why not?