Need some constructive criticism for youtube

ars25

I like tacos and pie
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so as the title states i would like you Honest opinions on what you think about what i could improve upon. Now before you think i am trying to hit it big i am not. this is a hobby that i pick up every once and a while, but now i am using it to help me coupe with social anxiety.

so here is my fresh new one i barely uploaded today

and heres one i filmed a while ago

Thank you in advance for those who took the time to at least read this a even bigger thank you for those who gave me criticism

Vipera

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The LP you did is terrible.

1. Mouse over the screen (first rule of any screen-recorded video: the cursor must NOT be seen. Ever)
2. I can't hear anything of what you are trying to say because the music is too loud
3. 20 minutes for a 20+ hours RPG? Really? One hour or more

Also, you don't have to play around with tags when you are here. Just past the YouTube video and it will embed automatically.

ars25

I like tacos and pie
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The LP you did is terrible.

1. Mouse over the screen (first rule of any screen-recorded video: the cursor must NOT be seen. Ever)
2. I can't hear anything of what you are trying to say because the music is too loud
3. 20 minutes for a 20+ hours RPG? Really? One hour or more

Also, you don't have to play around with tags when you are here. Just past the YouTube video and it will embed automatically.
Thank you allready made changes on what you told me

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Always do sound and quality checks before committing. It ain't hard and it really drives up the quality. You can tell the difference between people who care about their recording, and the ones who just hit record and upload the video file without even looking at it.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

ars25

I like tacos and pie
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Turn your game volume down and your mic music up. And I mean WAY down and WAY up, the game is completely drowning out your voice

Always do sound and quality checks before committing. It ain't hard and it really drives up the quality. You can tell the difference between people who care about their recording, and the ones who just hit record and upload the video file without even looking at it.

Thanks will do and here is one where you can actually hear my voice

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup