Need some advice with Matrix Glitcher V1

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Hacking & Homebrew' started by andre104623, Jul 16, 2015.

1. andre104623
    OP

andre104623 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 9, 2014
    United States
    Philadelphia, PA
    Ok so today I got around to installing my Matrix Glitcher V1 into a Falcon Phat with 16mb NAND. I already did NAND backup 2 times both match then generated Xell.ECC with my dump then flashed it back to the xbox. That was yesterday today I installed the Glitcher V1 after programming it with RGH 1.2 falcon.jed with my xilinx USB programmer then installed it in the xbox. Now when I try to boot it will just flash and flash and flash never boot. So I tried other .jed files I must of flashed 12 jed files no luck. It just never boots does anyone have a idea what I'm doing wrong here I'm using AutoGG because it makes the process much easier.

2. DinohScene

DinohScene Capture the Dino

GBAtemp Patron
    DinohScene is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Oct 11, 2011
    Antarctica
    В небо
    Use Jrunner.
    Also, check your wiring and soldering, cables could be near MOSFETS and could be to long.

3. andre104623
    OP

Apr 9, 2014
    United States
    Philadelphia, PA
    Soldering is fine cables are away from that area. I tried booting without glitch hooked up no boot. Then I re-flashed the Nand with the first dump boots fine now. So I must be rebuilding the ecc file wrong. Will report back

4. DinohScene

DinohScene Capture the Dino

GBAtemp Patron
    DinohScene is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Oct 11, 2011
    Antarctica
    В небо
    Ecc is most likely to be good, just fiddle a bit with wire lengths.

5. andre104623
    OP

Apr 9, 2014
    United States
    Philadelphia, PA
    Found the problem. Matrix V1 can not do RGH2 if it can I can't find the .JED file for programming. So I ordered a CR3 lite see how that goes once I get it