Hacking Need some A9LH reassurance

Returnofganon

I pretend like I know what I'm talking about
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
think of it this way, you'd feel more stupid if you made a thread about your bricked system versus making an assurance one :rofl:
I was so glad that I did! Usually I just do things without checking them but this time I was a little bit cautious as my 3ds was at stake.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I got my first error (Of many with my luck) while downgrading -_- time to restore emunand and try again

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You'll be fine as long as you follow the guide. If you happen to Brock somehow, you'll need a hard mod so you can inject your backup to you system again. But as long as you follow the guide, you'll be fine
Brock-pokemon-18232516-418-358.jpg

Reactions: qi_synergist

TheHaxForU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I switched over to the latest luma.

That is so weird, I had my 3ds set up with out the back on it in a way that it could of been pulled onto the ground by my cat! :ohnoes: how did you know?!?! :)

PS sorry I replied so late I fell asleep

Yeah it sucks I actually did have my back on just not screwed down or clipped very well. It was also plugged in but my power block was off.. should've noticed the orange light hadn't been on but I didn't. Cat ran buy 3ds hit the ground, bricked waiting on flux and solder in the mail :P

Altr0n

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
Follow Plailect's guide, don't look around for videos or anything like that. He's done some amazing work in putting that guide together that literally 100s of people have used. All you have to do is carefully follow the directions that have been laid out for you. It's not that hard once you get into it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.