cafevincent

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
I bought a CycloDS Evo and EZFlash 3-in-1 but then I realized the hassle of launching GBA games. I started using NDStation (v1.1) to put GBA roms in a .NDS container/launcher but I keep losing my saves for some reason. Maybe I should sell the card(s) and get one(s) that support launching GBA games straight from slot1 card's menu...? I don't want the hassle of using a separate program for launching and I need the saves to always work automatically. Must I change the card(s) and if so what are my choices?

CorruptJon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cafevincent said:
I bought a CycloDS Evo and EZFlash 3-in-1 but then I realized the hassle of launching GBA games. I started using NDStation (v1.1) to put GBA roms in a .NDS container/launcher but I keep losing my saves for some reason. Maybe I should sell the card(s) and get one(s) that support launching GBA games straight from slot1 card's menu...? I don't want the hassle of using a separate program for launching and I need the saves to always work automatically. Must I change the card(s) and if so what are my choices?
I think the Acekard 2 has built in support for the Ezflash 3-in-1 meaning you won't need to use GBA exploader. I'm not 100% sure though, so if it doesn't you might have to get an M3 Real and its corresponding GBA expansion.

uberusmaximus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cafevincent said:

get the latest beta fw for you cyclo ds, it plays gba games right off the menu with an ezflash 3-in-1

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You shouldn't. The EZ 3in1 will store your save in its SRAM after you turn off your NDS until the next time your NDS is turned back on, at which time the CycloDS should take care of storing the save file from your EZ 3in1 to your slot 1 cart's microSD card.

-Bri

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Freezer6 @ Freezer6:
    Peppermon i think
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Cheddar carmal and peppermint bins
  • Freezer6 @ Freezer6:
    Cheddar :toot::wub:
  • RichardTheKing @ RichardTheKing:
    I don't like popcorn at all; bland taste, and it got ruined for me because of high school - the school cafeteria reeked of microwave popcorn for several days...utterly revolting, couldn't even enter the place it stunk so bad.
    Nah, for movies I'd rather get a bag of lollies instead of popcorn.
  • Costello @ Costello:
    lollypops? a whole bag?
    +1
    Not lollipops; what Americans would call "candies" or just "candy" IDK. Before the pandemic, cinemas used to have buckets of different ones - sour cola, sour watermelon, and many others; I used to get a scoopful of two or three types into a paper bag to have throughout the movie.
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Pft who needs teeth
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    I got liquid candy once they do so in your face dentist
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Rot*
  • s1cc @ s1cc:
    B:whip:
  • RedoLane tempBOT:
    RedoLane has left the room.
  • kenenthk tempBOT:
    kenenthk rolls 1d6 and gets 6 (6).
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Aye let's go got 6
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i agree popcorn is bland but caramel popcorn is really good
  • tabzer @ tabzer:
    butter soy (sauce) popcorn is the way to go
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    yuck, popcorn
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mmmm, popcorn.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bring on the caramel kettle corn pls.
  • HarvHouHacker @ HarvHouHacker:
    Okay, users of Vivaldi on Android: Don't toggle "Desktop Site" on GBAtemp.net. Stuff breaks.
  • ZeroT21 tempBOT:
    ZeroT21 has left the room.
  • ZeroT21 tempBOT:
    ZeroT21 has joined the room.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    The kernel of corn said you won't make me number two.
  • Flame @ Flame:
    @Psionic Roshambo what you been up to as of late?
  • Flame @ Flame:
    any new Chinese cheap stuff?
    Flame @ Flame: any new Chinese cheap stuff?