Need slot1 card that can natively send GBA ROM to slot2

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by cafevincent, Jun 18, 2008.

1. cafevincent
    OP

Newcomer cafevincent Advanced Member

Finland
    I bought a CycloDS Evo and EZFlash 3-in-1 but then I realized the hassle of launching GBA games. I started using NDStation (v1.1) to put GBA roms in a .NDS container/launcher but I keep losing my saves for some reason. Maybe I should sell the card(s) and get one(s) that support launching GBA games straight from slot1 card's menu...? I don't want the hassle of using a separate program for launching and I need the saves to always work automatically. Must I change the card(s) and if so what are my choices?

2. CorruptJon

Member CorruptJon :)

United States
    I think the Acekard 2 has built in support for the Ezflash 3-in-1 meaning you won't need to use GBA exploader. I'm not 100% sure though, so if it doesn't you might have to get an M3 Real and its corresponding GBA expansion.

3. uberusmaximus

Newcomer uberusmaximus Advanced Member

United States
    get the latest beta fw for you cyclo ds, it plays gba games right off the menu with an ezflash 3-in-1

4. Bri

Member Bri GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    The CycloDS plays GBA games directly to the EZ 3in1. So does the Acekard 2.

-Bri

5. cafevincent
    OP

Newcomer cafevincent Advanced Member

Finland
    Holy shit, thanks for the info! Do I have to worry about the saves with it?

6. Bri

Member Bri GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    You shouldn't. The EZ 3in1 will store your save in its SRAM after you turn off your NDS until the next time your NDS is turned back on, at which time the CycloDS should take care of storing the save file from your EZ 3in1 to your slot 1 cart's microSD card.

-Bri