Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rockstead

OP Rockstead GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    I just purchased a 3DS for the kids and a XL for myself, what's the consensus on the best:

1. Travel case for to and from work, or for the 3DS when the bring it around the house or in the car to places? The less bulk the better, I'll be saving travel space with Flashcarts;)

2. Do you guys use a bumper or protective case on the 3DS itself, or will that just ruin the feel of it?

3. Is a screen protector necessary? Will it actually scratch? If so, which protector should I buy?

4. Are there any other must buy accessories I should be considering?

Thank you!

2. Chaldron

Chaldron GBATemp's Official Attorney

United States
    1. I use this if I ever need to store my 3DS, along with some cart mini-boxes.

2. I use an aluminum green case for my 3DS - it makes it a little more heavier but it's very thin and protects will against everyday scratches and such. Would not recommend dropping however.

3. If you play games like Kid Icarus or other heavy stylus games, or you are a hard presser get a screen protector for the bottom screen.

4. If you are using Gateway, just pickup a small case for 2 cards and carry that around. I buy my 3DS games, so I have some cases that hold carts.

3. mrtofu

mrtofu GBAtemp Maniac

Taiwan
  4. Rockstead

OP Rockstead GBAtemp Regular

Canada
  5. Sicklyboy

Sicklyboy #JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
    Global Moderator

United States

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - recommendation, accessories, protector

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.