Need R4iMax 4.5.0-10 upgrade

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by dsantoz, Jan 28, 2013.

Jan 28, 2013

Need R4iMax 4.5.0-10 upgrade by dsantoz at 8:29 PM (889 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. dsantoz
    OP

Newcomer dsantoz Newbie

Portugal
    Hi,

I bought a R4iMax, because they said it is compatible with 4.5.0-10, but on their site says "The new R4iMax are compatible with news firms. 1.4.5/4.5.0-10. Ask your seller." I've already send a email to them asking for the upgade, but with no answer... Can anyone help? http://www.r4imax.com/index.php

Thanx

Dany

2. Pong20302000

Member Pong20302000 making notes on everything

Japan
    as it says on the compatibility list also
    they have not released an update patch yet

if you recently bought your card you should check with the reseller

3. The Riolu

Member The Riolu Emanation Pokémon

United States
    I know that not all R4 clones are horrible, but I strongly recommend not buying one.
    Most of the time, the companies of R4 clones eventually stop updating their cards, or falsely proclaim information on their page (personal experience).
    Although reasonably priced rather than other flashcarts, you get what you pay for. (most of the time)

I highly you suggest contacting the reseller about a return or exchange for an upgraded one (if possible).

4. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvert™

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
    There's no update for your cart. We see this all the time, if a cart puts out a new model specifically for an update, it's because the old model doesn't have enough space for the new updates needed.

5. dsantoz
    OP

Newcomer dsantoz Newbie

Portugal
    Thanx for the info, i will try to contact the re seller and demand an exchange... this is false advertising...

Thanx again