Gaming Need Professor layton 3 .SAV

Conor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
If someone could upload their professor Layton 3 save provided they're at or near the start of Chapter 7. It would be nice (but not required!) if you had most of if not all puzzles available done so far. The reason I ask is my save corrupted and I was more than a few hours in.
Thanks,
Conor

Conor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Clau46 said:
You could use mine. I Just started but maybe it will help you to play faster
I don't really feel like playing most of it again but maybe when you're nearer to chapter 7?

Conor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Actually my Brothers playing now so I can use his save when he's done. Thanks anyway guys

batmkana

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am in the same situation. Please send me a sav file around chap 6 or 7. It would be save 6 hours of gameplay.
nayps3.gif

Attila13

Praise the Creep!
Trophies
Website
gamesystemrequirements.com
XP
Country
Romania
Conor said:
If someone could upload their professor Layton 3 save provided they're at or near the start of Chapter 7. It would be nice (but not required!) if you had most of if not all puzzles available done so far. The reason I ask is my save corrupted and I was more than a few hours in.
Thanks,
Conor
QUOTE(batmkana @ Oct 18 2010, 04:10 PM) I am in the same situation. Please send me a sav file around chap 6 or 7. It would be save 6 hours of gameplay.
nayps3.gif
Here you go guys!
yaynds.gif
yay.gif
Click!

Credits to lukecop82 !

batmkana

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Attila13 said:
Conor said:
Thanks,
Conor
QUOTE(batmkana @ Oct 18 2010, 04:10 PM) I am in the same situation. Please send me a sav file around chap 6 or 7. It would be save 6 hours of gameplay.
nayps3.gif
Here you go guys!
yaynds.gif
yay.gif
Click!

Credits to lukecop82 !
thanks a lot that very helpfull

panmusic

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I got my save corrupted around Chapter 8 and this thread is my only hope.
I downloaded Attila's file,I renamed it exactly with my rom's name but when I tried to start the game,Attila's save file was corrupted too!
Can anyone help me,please?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu