icyrainz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

Does anyone has the official Opera Browser Channel WAD ? I cannot access the Wii Shop Channel. It says that my country is not supported in the Wii Shop Channel. So a WAD for Opera would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Beats

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
icyrainz said:
Hi,

Does anyone has the official Opera Browser Channel WAD ? I cannot access the Wii Shop Channel. It says that my country is not supported in the Wii Shop Channel. So a WAD for Opera would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

I cannot give you links or tell you where to get it, so Google.

icyrainz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh sorry I don't know that asking for a wad file of an official channel is illegal.
btw, Thanks ! I will Google it.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
linkinworm said:
you didnt think asking for something you have to pay for is illegal? are you living under a rock or something?
Actually, the Internet channel was made freely available to all Wii owners on September 1st 2009. However for whatever reason this user is unable to get it.

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
Minox_IX said:
linkinworm said:
you didnt think asking for something you have to pay for is illegal? are you living under a rock or something?
Actually, the Internet channel was made freely available to all Wii owners on September 1st 2009. However for whatever reason this user is unable to get it.
i see. well shit happens when you fuck with your wii beyond what its spose to do

roku93

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Minox_IX said:
linkinworm said:

Ah, I love seeing people who live under rock telling other people they live under a rock...
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp +1