need n-card

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by susan1, Apr 17, 2008.

Apr 17, 2008

need n-card by susan1 at 1:17 PM (944 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. susan1
    OP

Newcomer susan1 Newbie

United States
    hi everyone newbie here i have the n-card which has multi games support i want to buy other card but i dont want to have all the other stuff that they sell with it does anyone no where to buy just the card

2. yankees26eac92

Member yankees26eac92 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I'm guessing that you don't want another n-card/clone.

If money is not an issue I recommend the CycloDS.

If money is an issue than get a TTDS/DSTT or th Edge.

If you would get another n-card I would get the Fire Link. I got mine for 42 bucks of DealExtreme. It took 3 weeks to arrive and the 2GB(16 giga-bit) version holds 40 games which all work.

If you do get a card with non-internal memory than get a Kingston 2-4GB micrSD card.

Hope I helped.

( Here's the link to the Fire Link http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.3315)

3. perkele

Member perkele GBAtemp Regular

Finland
    The N-card and it's clones are always sold with the 'extras' (being the usb gba link card and cable)

The 2GByte N-Card (the original) only costs U$39.20 shipped at DX and for U$3.58 extra you can get a 2Gbyte F-Card with a handy USB writer, which you can use with your existing N-Card.

4. susan1
    OP

Newcomer susan1 Newbie

United States
    thanks to all that really helped i will go to sites yous have said once again thank you