Need "Mini-USB" cable for EFA Linker...

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by dole, Aug 22, 2007.

Aug 22, 2007
  1. dole
    OP

Newcomer dole Advanced Member

United States
    I'm not a regular contributor so I don't have access to the Trade forums, and if I'm wrong in asking here, may an admin smite me, but I'm wondering if there's any shop online that carries just the cable, or if there's a suitable generic replacement, or whether someone might be interested in selling me their spare, short or long, doesn't matter.

"Mini-USB" seems to be ambiguous, as I believe the connector on the top of the DS-X (which, coincidentally, happens to be the same connector as the ones on the Motorola RAZR, v325 and other phones) is also called a Mini-USB but they're not the same.

2. shaunj66

Administrator shaunj66 Administrator

United Kingdom
    I have a spare short one I can send you. If you pay me the shipping via Paypal I can get it sent out to you. PM me for info if you don't find one elsewhere.

3. wabo

Member wabo GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    A standard mini-USB cable should do the trick. I once used my cable i got with my Sony Digital camera to flash games on a EFA and it worked just fine.

4. dole
    OP

Newcomer dole Advanced Member

United States
    shaunj is graciously hooking me up... thanks for the replies and info!