Hacking Need M3 Lite help!

gambler3k

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, i have never had a Nintend DS before and i got this one cheap with a M3 lite flashcard.

RYT2aft.jpg

d2HzyJi.jpg

The games on the SD-card plays fine but if a try to add a game it get stuck and screen goes black or white when i start it. I´ve tried different roms. I guess i have to update the "os" or something.
I tried downloading M3_Simply_English_v1.14.zip from http://www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/ and put that on another sdcard but the problem is still there..
Can someone put me in the right direction the get the games going? Does the gamefile need something specific to work with this passcard?
Greetings from sweden.

qaz00

ORG 0x0
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This flashcart is so old that ROMs needed to be patched with a PC utility first (M3 Game Manager). Most modern games (2009 onwards?) will not even run after patching due to antipiracy or lack of support in the old patching tool. You should really get a modern slot-1 flashcart with current firmware available (something supported by Wood R4, or a Supercard DSTWO). Keep the M3 lite for playing GBA games from though.

BTW, the firmware you tried to install "M3_Simply_English_v1.14.zip" is for a different, more modern flashcart. Look in the section on linfoxdomain called "M3 Perfect/Lite" for the firmware and game manager for your flashcart.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end