Hardware Need info about PS Vita accounts, Urgent

Soshiant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
hi . i'm just planning to buy a vita today. (because i either have to buy it now or never ) specifically for its huge collection of jp games. and i can only buy it from store. i read some confusing stuffs like i can't switch accounts on vita while keeping my games from the other one, i mean i want to buy a vita , buy a game in jp store and play it on my own EU account.like what i always do in PS4 (too lazy to start from zero with a new account)

so should i buy one? is there any good news for hacking it?

lytro

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
you wont get a immediate answer this way, bro

You can play retail JP cartridges on your EU account. But you wont be able to download an DLCs.

You cant buy JP games of the PSN, with a JP account, and play them on your EU account.

Because,

you will need to reset your Vita every time you want to switch accounts

and, PSN purchases/downloads are account-bound on the Vita.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Change the title to "Need info about PS Vita accounts" or something that makes sense.
With your stupid title I got inside to check if I can "answer immediately" but I don't know anything about the PS Vita.
Such a lose of valuable time for a bad title.

PS: The same way people that actually know about the Vita, but find the thread title too arrogant to even check what is it about, will skip it completely, is that what you want?

Reactions: lytro

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup