Hacking Need images in Rhythm Heaven Wii

simonli2575

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I'm thinking about making something, but I figured I'll need some images, because I suck at art.

If anyone can help me extract all images (including the ones used in tutorial) of the girl, speech bubbles and the photographers used in minigame "ringside", I'll be much appreciated.

W hat

Rhythm Heaven Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"RecSpec" on GameFAQs has extracted images from RHWii.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/609557-rhythm-heaven-fever/62535231

They're stored in a standard format, *.szs I believe. There are several tools for extracting those. Just search for the extensions that the files on the disc have, like "szs extractor wii". You can also use a hex editor to look at the first few characters of the files (the header) to search for "yaz0 extractor wii".

simonli2575

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
They're stored in a standard format, *.szs I believe. There are several tools for extracting those. Just search for the extensions that the files on the disc have, like "szs extractor wii". You can also use a hex editor to look at the first few characters of the files (the header) to search for "yaz0 extractor wii".
Couldn't find it, that's why I asked

Cbajd5

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't have access to the stuff I was using in hacking the game right now so I can't get the images or any specific information about them for you myself, but a good place to start is in the thread I made about hacking it here: http://gbatemp.net/t...age__p__3790321

Did that stuff with the Japanese version of the game mostly, but it all applies the same way with the US and EU versions as far as I know. The file system is pretty easy to get through and things are named pretty obviously as far as I can remember. Any Speech Bubbles that require you to press A to get through aren't images though, they're text displayed with a border that's stored in an image someplace.

Oh something I can tell you is that I think the Ringside stuff is named as "Interview" on the disc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end