NEED HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Centrix, Dec 27, 2010.

1. Centrix
    OP

Centrix Stop Poking the Moogle!

Aug 28, 2008
    United States
    Seattle,WA
    ok so I got this Wii from a friend, she wanted me to soft mod it which I have done, I updated her wii from 4.0 to 4.3, yeah I know I shouldn't have. Any ways after doing the Smash Stack, and installing DARKCORP 1.1 Full it will only load some games through the disc channel and doesn't load any of the others like Mario Galaxy 2! dose any one know what I'm missing? I used this guide to soft mod most of the wii's I work on!

The guide I used:
    http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=171901

If any one can help me then that would be great!

2. FIX94

FIX94 Global Moderator

Global Moderator
    Dec 3, 2009
    Germany
    ???
    Super Mario Galaxy 2 should run fine with DARKCORP, but it's not recommended. Which error do you have? You could also use a backup loader like neogamma or use priiloader to force games to use IOS249 when you want to play backups through disc channel.

3. Magsor

Magsor I am watching you

Dec 1, 2010
    Canada
    Amos
    It does not say anywhere in the guide to update to 4.3 but its not a big deal. Im not sure of what youve done have you updated thru nintendo after you have softmodded?
    Anyhow if you use neogamma with ios 222-249 it will work.

4. Centrix
    OP

Aug 28, 2008
    United States
    Seattle,WA
    I'm trying to make it as simple for her as possible, you see I really like her and she likes me and she's a gamer and anime chick...sweet I know...lol, any hoot, I get the usuall disc can't be read error...none of the 002 crap!...if I place a normal wii disc in her wii it loads fine...so I think I'm missing something! I have the home brew browser running on IOS58 I think...

5. FIX94

FIX94 Global Moderator

Global Moderator
    Dec 3, 2009
    Germany
    ???
    Simply try neogamma if the games are loading fine with it. Install cIOS249 v21 using IOS36, slot IOS249 and base IOS56. Then try the games which you can't boot with NeoGamma.

6. Magsor

Magsor I am watching you

Dec 1, 2010
    Canada
    Amos
    Heres the deal get her a nice little usb hard drive. Fill it up with games and anime. Install wiiflow and wiimc. and get loooove.
    Have you tough she could have a D3-2 drive THAT DONT READ BACKUPS!!!

7. Matthew

Matthew GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 8, 2009
    Hampshire
    If its not white or it was brought recently and isn't second hand it CANNOT play burnt DVDs under any circumstances.

I recommend listening to Magsor as that setup is so easy. Just make sure you install the channel forwarders and I recommend moving HBC to the end if see wont use it

8. Centrix
    OP

Aug 28, 2008
    United States
    Seattle,WA
    No its an old wii, white, LU59

Posts merged

No its an old wii, white, LU59