Gaming Need help with Zelda Spirit Tracks

zlac

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I throw the fan at him to blow his shield away, but when I come close he swings at me so I can't touch him and he takes his shield back.
I only have 4 hearts and I die too fast to figure it out, what do I do? JK, cant wait for the game so I decided to be annoying, sorry!

Edit: Typo

Adr990

To boldly go where no man has gone before!
Trophies
Website
www.hyrule.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
#9001 The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks XPA (DS)

It's released! Only working on Cyclo DS, some say it's also working on a M3 Zeroi, but give a random error if you swing your sword versus a tree.

And I'm stuck at the same point!
ohmy.gif
How epic!

[/sarcasm]

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh i remember that boss. I better do a new game of phantom hourglass, because i can tell like bowsers inside story it'll
have more anti-checks

zlac

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I clearly was joking (as you can see my invisible letters in the first post), but this game actually comes today in Europe (yes, it's 0:41AM, 27th of November in Europe now), you can take a look on the IGN if you don't trust me that release date for Europe is 27th.
smile.gif

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
zlac said:
I clearly was joking (as you can see my invisible letters in the first post), but this game actually comes today in Europe (yes, it's 0:41AM, 27th of November in Europe now), you can take a look on the IGN if you don't trust me that release date for Europe is 27th.
smile.gif
And of course IGN couldn't possibly be wrong, could it?

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Depravo said:
zlac said:
smile.gif
And of course IGN couldn't possibly be wrong, could it?
And it's on the internet, on a page so needing of spambot killer they put a anti-bot thing on there that doesn't go away when you do what it wants you to.

EDIT: If you figure out how to get past that spambot without doing the surveys or whatever that don't make it go away, tell me!
biggrin.gif

BoGG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
zlac..

a joke ? I thought a joke was something funny..

the joke is on you because the game is actually scheduled for a 7/12 release for US and 11/12 in Europe.. don't jump to conclusions because one site shows a different release date.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HoTuan @ HoTuan: how to mod switch ?