need help with WiiKey config disc.

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by test84, Sep 10, 2007.

Sep 10, 2007
  1. test84
    OP

Member test84 GBAtemp's last ninja 2.

Iran
    Hi,
    first of all, i'm kinda n00b in Wii's hackin' , so plz excuse for any stupid saying and correct me.

My friend got a modded NTSC Wii which we dont know which chip was used in it and its version is 2.2 currently (updated by Super Paper Mario)
    the problem is that we want to play pal games like RE4 on it and we realized that we need Wiikey's config disc in order to run those programs which i believe is called RegionFrii and another one. so i went to their site and there was plenty of files to get, which file i should get and burn to check if we have Wiikey.
    and is it possible to burn it on CD or it should be on DVD? and how to burn it.

another quesiton is about SNES emulation, we cant get those 5GB ISOs, so what programs we need to run our ROMs?

2. test84
    OP

Iran
    would someone please help or atleast give us a clue about it? or a site or somethin' since i'm so new with Wii.

3. Seraph

Member Seraph GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Download the latest setup disk, burn the ISO to a DVD(use Imgburn I guess?), put in the setup disk and turn on the region free option. If the game doesn't work you might not have a Wiikey or the game doesn't work for that region Wii anyway.

4. ziddey

Member ziddey GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    re4 is in ntsc too

5. test84
    OP

Iran
    the problem is that we dont know which file to burn, there are several config discs on wiikey's site.