Need help with wifi and yu gi oh game !

Discussion in 'GBA - Console and Game Discussions, Help and Tips' started by BoneMonkey, Apr 2, 2007.

Apr 2, 2007
  1. BoneMonkey
    OP

Banned BoneMonkey The cheese stash is a lie.

United States
    ok i have been playing Yu Gi Oh Duel Monsters World Championship 2007 for a week now and i love it but i have no wi fi and i will probably never go on wifi but the game offers some great downloads for ppl who go on wifi !

can someone use my r4ds save and go on wifi for me and download all the extra content ? like more duelists and forbidden lists and new card downloads please :-(

here is my save if anyone can do it for me thank you soo much !

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JOBA6DIC

i tried going to a wi fi hotspot near my house a mc donalds but the wi fi wasnt working today i couldnt connect and when i ask the employees there non of them could speak proper english lol soo no luck there

2. BoneMonkey
    OP

United States
    bump for sexyness

3. Flavor

Member Flavor GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I don't know how McDonalds' hotspot works, but I do know that some require you to open a webpage and agree to their terms before you can "surf." Of course, YuGiOh won't allow you to open a web page, so it won't work at all.

As for the help request, I'll PM you. I don't know if I can help or not, so if someone else can easily do it, please speak up.

4. BoneMonkey
    OP

United States
    thanks to anyone that can help me out