Hacking Need help with WAD Manager

ILikeBacon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright. So I've been trying to run the WAD Manager on my Wii for a while now so i can get RB2 DLC WAD's installed. But i get a common problem, my wii freezes/goes to black screen every time i try to load the WAD Manager. I've come across several different suggestions. The first one was that i hadn't installed a patched IOS36, so i got Trucha Bug Restorer and installed one still crashed. Then i found a site that said you had to have a patched IOS37. So I tried Trucha Bug Restorer again but couldn't install IOS37. I'm desparate for help and i need it soon. I'd greatly appreciate some help.

ILikeBacon

ILikeBacon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kLiNiKaL said:
do you have cIOS249 installed? trying running WADManager from that if its black screening, always try Wanin's app on his cIOS before any other
cIOS249 is a .wad so i have to instal it in WAD manager dont I?

rem300wm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello
Ilike Bacon
By the way do You have installed the Homebrew channel?
If not ,you need to install it, and from there you can run the Wadmanager.Just get the boot.dol for Wadmanager and put in in the app folder in Your Sd card,after that open the Homebrew channel and run it from there.
hope this helps.

Retrievil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'd assume he has The Homebrew Channel, no way to launch Wad Manager without it.

Download and install cios rev14. Wad Manager uses that ios (249) by default. If you don't have it it will black screen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)