Need help with very very very simple homebrew 3DS game (Touching Grass Simulator)

NumberOneToastFan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello! I thought as just a joke I would make a touching grass simulator for the 3DS, it is very very simple, the top screen just says "Go touch grass" and the bottom is a low res jpeg of grass
I don't c coding but I thought that the "game" is so simple, I don't even need any coding knowledge to make it

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Your thread title says you "need help", but there is no question in your post.

Why don't you start by saying what you've Googled so far, and what you've learned, and what specific questions you've had about what you read?

Or are you just expecting someone to do all the work for you now that you've gotten the idea?

I don't think you'll have to use C, but you're probably at least going to have to end up using some command-line tools.

NumberOneToastFan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I dont expect anyone to do the work for me, I googled so much that I even went to the second page of google, I just want to know what are the easiest programs to make this thing that isn't even a game

eyeliner

Has an itch needing to be scratched.
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Learn about "if" statements. Read about "the game loop"
In devkitpro, there's a couple tutorials about touch interface and image display.
Search for PALib.
Try to understand, at least what composes a "hello world" program.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: ONG.