Homebrew Need help with transfer cross region on Animal Crossing New Leaf

woolshii

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum I just needed to know if there was a solution to my problem or if I should just give up.
So basically i have this american 3ds with ACNL and i want to transfer my character who isn't the mayor onto a new copy of the game.
However I live in Europe, my 2nd 3ds was bought here and this transfer process is REGION LOCKED for some reason (strange because ACNL's local multiplayer isn't).
I really want to transfer my character because i don't want to start everything from scratch... Is there a way to make my European ACNL game pass as a US one? Or should I hack my European 3ds XL (old ver) and install an American Version of Animal Crossing on it?
Thanks to anyone who took the time to read this! :)

Latyana

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think there is a way to do that. But not sure. I would personally hack the 3ds and install that American version of acnl to do a transfer. I do wish you luck in your endeavors.

Reactions: Quantumcat

woolshii

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't think there is a way to do that. But not sure. I would personally hack the 3ds and install that American version of acnl to do a transfer. I do wish you luck in your endeavors.
Thanks for your reply!
Is 3ds hacking still possible to this day, with all Nintendo's updates?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users