Need Help With The Partrige and FAT32 Transferring

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by G-Dan, Jan 2, 2010.

1. G-Dan
    OP

Newcomer G-Dan Newbie

Australia
    Hi everyone,

I think I finally got my usb hard drive working and everything installed on the Wii so that I can play games off of it.

Anyway, I downloaded a game and it is 4GB I tried to transfer it to the hardrive and Windows is giving some stupid error telling me I don't have enough free disk space when I do, I have 298gb free on the hardrive!

Now, I need to find a way to make my drive go from FAT32 to FAT or whatever else.

I tried the one where you needed to burn it to disc and boot it on restart, couldn't work out how to do it and I need another idea.

If someone could give me a game under 2gb to download and see if the Wii will play it that would be great.

So I am after the following:
    1) A way to get my hardrive to a format that I can transfer files of over 4gb
    2) A game that is under 2gb just to test the hardrive (if possible)
    3) As well as the files I need on the SD card for the Wii to be able to read that format of hardrive.

Thanks, hope someone can help..

2. Hatsu

Banned Hatsu Someone's been killing, eh?

Australia
    Use a USB Loader (Configurable USB Loader [​IMG]) to format the drive to WBFS, then use a WBFS Manager to transfer the game over!

3. razorback78

Member razorback78 GBAtemp Maniac

Philippines
  4. G-Dan
    OP

Newcomer G-Dan Newbie

Australia
  5. G-Dan
    OP

Newcomer G-Dan Newbie

Australia
    Sorry to bump the thread, but I've tried to get covers for the game I got uploaded and working through the usb hard drive.

For some reason, the cover just will not show, I don't have a network connection for the Wii so rule that out.

Anyway, I've tried so many different names for the file, I know it has to be a .png and 160x225, but I've just tried renaming and I have made sure to put the covers in the right folder etc, it just doesn't appear.

Any tips or help would be great

Thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------

Edit - Got it work, thanks for the help guys! [​IMG]