OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello guys
rolleyes.gif

I have a european Wii (PAL system) and a american SSBB dvd.
I have here the freeloader, and i used it with metroid prime 3, and it worked great, but I can't update the SSBB like i did to Metroid.

http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/index.php/Wii...patibility_List
In this links it says that the SSBB works with the Freeloader, but i says too:
QUOTE said:
Super Smash Bros. Brawl (boots using the second booting method)

So, what's that second booting method?
And how can I boot(update) the american SSBB on my PAL Wii using the freeloader?

(If someone could post a step-by-step guide, I would love ;p)

Thanks people =)

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
insert freeloader, wait till that blur thingy happens, eject freeloader, insert freeloader again, wait for the bar thingy, eject freeloader, insert ssbb, update. Enjoy

After you do that everytime you want to play ssbb you just need to insert the freeloader once.

peteli

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey prime,
I did that, but when the "bar" os updating reach the middle, is stucks, and don't continue updating :S

Know what could be?

peteli

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I don't know :x
But it's still there, since my last post, so it's updating since 5 minutes ago i think, may be more :x

(P.S.: To reach the middle, it took less then 5 seconds :s)

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pull the power from your wii. and see if brawl works then

Sotoro said:
If you have a sd-card and Zelda:TP, uses this one. Brawl is working 100% with it and soon there should be a own channel for this one
smile.gif

http://www.usbgecko.com/rfbeta/boot.elf

fuck sake, i wish people would stop posting that. This is about the freeloader

peteli

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
@Sotoro

Sorry, can you explain how I use that? :s I didn't understand nothing that you said :x

@Prime

I'll try that, thanks.

Sotoro

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
peteli said:
@Sotoro

Sorry, can you explain how I use that? :s I didn't understand nothing that you said :x

*Still waiting for Prime reply
tongue.gif

It's a free application, that allows you to play import games on your wii. It's still a beta, but Brawl is already working without a problem. Via the Zelda TP hack you can start this prog and launch Brawl on your wii.

@Prime: Whats your problem? It's a free prog and the new version will have a higher compability then the Freeloader....

peteli

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
@Prime

No ;/
I'm using a Wii with D2Ckey i think, so without putting the Freeloader first, it requests the update, and if i put it first, the screen become black after i click start :x

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sotoro said:
peteli said:
@Sotoro

tongue.gif

It's a free application, that allows you to play import games on your wii. It's still a beta, but Brawl is already working without a problem. Via the Zelda TP hack you can start this prog and launch Brawl on your wii.

@Prime: Whats your problem? It's a free prog and the new version will have a higher compability then the Freeloader....

it doesn't have more compatibility than the freeloader

Sotoro

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Prime said:
Sotoro said:
peteli said:
@Sotoro

tongue.gif

Wait for the upcoming release in the next days and you will see.
Btw. The compability isn't important if you want to play Brawl only, because this one is already working without a problem with the new beta...

peteli

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
@Prime

My wii is already updated with the last update avaiable by wi-fi :x

Ok, i'll try again, thanks all.

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sotoro said:
Prime said:
Sotoro said:
peteli said:
@Sotoro

tongue.gif

Btw. The compability isn't important if you want to play Brawl only, because this one is already working without a problem with the new beta...

Sure.....

Sotoro

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Prime said:
Sotoro said:
Prime said:
Sotoro said:
peteli said:
@Sotoro

tongue.gif

Sure.....

I'm already playing Brawl, No more Heros and SMG (NTSC) on my Pal wii without a single problem, like many other guys. And there is already a new version (channel version) in production, that will raise the compability over the Datel freeloader level...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM