Need help with the following 3DS AKAIO 1.8.8 error

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by ElementalBreaks, Nov 16, 2011.

1. ElementalBreaks
    OP

Newcomer ElementalBreaks Newbie

United States
    Hi guys, ive been googling like mad, and can't seem to find a working solution for this error.

I have the new Acekard 2i 3ds which i purchased through one of the official resellers on the Acekard website.

I got through the System File Is Missing Error, and now its giving me this error:

"The skin Adv.EvoR can't be found
    Adv.EvoR couldn't be found either
    Please delete globalsettings.ini
    and restore Adv.EvoR theme."

Here's the thing, i did exactly as it says however i cannot locate the globalsettings.ini file.

Could someone tell me what im doing wrong here? The guides have not really been much help. Here are screenshots of how my Acekard is set up to help experts out.

Sorry for the poor quality, this one was taken with my webcam. Its the new DSI(XL)&3DS cart, has the official Acekard seal on the back.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Im probably doing something stupid here, but im at a loss on how to get around this. I hope im posting this in the correct section.

2. s4mid4re

Member s4mid4re  

United States
    From the screen shot, I see that you have mistakenly placed the AKAIO.1.8.8 folder in the root, instead of placing the files within AKAIO1.8.8 folder in the root. Just cut + paste every file inside the folder into the root of your micro sd card and it should work. ^_^

3. ElementalBreaks
    OP

Newcomer ElementalBreaks Newbie

United States
    I knew i did something stupid, thank you, i will try that and see if it fixes this.

Update: yes it works! Thank you very much. This topic should probably stickied as im sure other new users probably have this confusion. I mustve read the instructions wrong somewhere or misunderstood what it ment by root, im normally a techie guy and can figure this stuff out.

4. Janthran

Member Janthran Solarian

United States
    I just have to say that I never had that problem.